10 Weeks | Flexible Start/End Dates
Work remotely or at HQ: 500 West 5th Street, STE 400 Winston-Salem, NC
We’re motivated by the idea that at our most vulnerable, we have a unique opportunity to grow as individuals. To embrace the struggle and become stronger in body, stronger in mind, stronger in spirit. Our actions, both in terms of what we produce and how we engage with others, should have a net positive impact on our community, our society, and the planet we inhabit.
With video becoming the cornerstone of brand communication, you will play an integral role in developing the resilience gives brand. You will be working on both individual patient videos as well as various brand building videos.
- Well-versed with industry software
- Strong communication skills
What You'll Do
- Patient support videos
- Short videos for social media and web communications
Who You Are
- Are motivated to take part in the building of an organization and creating an awesome place to work.
- Espouse strong business ethics as a result of intense introspection and are capable of thoroughly explaining those beliefs.
- Are motivated to learn.
- Are capable of handling the uncertainty that accompanies a new business venture.
- Want to want to go to work every day. You should like having fun. You should have a sense of humor.