On a tangible level, our mission is to create awesome socks and ease the crippling cost of health care for chronically ill patients. Beyond the tangible, we’re motivated by the idea that at our most vulnerable, we have a unique opportunity to grow as individuals. To embrace the struggle and become stronger in body, stronger in mind, stronger in spirit.
We’re looking for candidates that…
- are motivated to take part in the building of an organization and creating an awesome place to work.
- espouse strong business ethics as a result of intense introspection and are capable of thoroughly explaining those beliefs.
- are motivated to learn
- are capable of handling the uncertainty that accompanies a new business venture.
- want to want to go to work every day. You should like having fun. You should have a sense of humor.
This position will coordinate social media efforts across multiple platforms to build and maintain company image in a cohesive way. You will be telling patient stories via engaging in grassroots marketing efforts to connect with high profile individuals via social media to spread brand awareness. We expect you to be up to date with the latest social media trends and have excellent communication skills to creatively express our brand.
- Implementing social media strategy to align with business goals
- Frequent posts and audience engagement across these platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Mailchimp email marketing
- 10-20 hours/week
- Work remotely or at our headquarters: 21 Drydock Ave, Boston, MA, 02210
Due to the high number of submissions we may not be able to personally respond to each application. Apply by sending in your resume and cover letter to us: email@example.com