Resilience Patient Project is a 501(c)3 organization committed to providing support for patients of chronic illness. Its primary function is to disburse funds raised from the proceeds of sock sales of Resilience Project, Inc.. The director will oversee its operations.
- Building a website (no programming required).
- Fundraiser Management: Since its inception, we’ve received inquiries from individuals and organizations wanting to raise money for the cause. The director will coordinate these efforts.
- Patient relations: The director will be in regular contact with patients and their families to understand their needs and distribute funds from sales proceeds.
- Ability to use web design platforms to create a website.
- Highly organized
- Experience with charity fundraising and event management