12 weeks | Sept 6th - December 3rd
20-25 hours per week | work remotely
We’re motivated by a mission to empower patient communities. We strive to do good and also to do well. We're a young company with a big vision that you'll be instrumental in bringing to life.
Curious how we landed 24 news segments across America, from CBS of New York to ABC of LA, over the course of just two months? This internship is designed to give you hands on experience in every stage of the PR journey, from crafting a compelling narrative to landing the story. We expect you to have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
What You'll Do
- Write multiple press releases per week
- Research media organizations
- Learn about our co-designers' stories and work to share their message across the country
Who You Are
- A strong writer
- Are capable of exploring different angles of the same story
- Are motivated to learn
- Want to want to go to work every day. You should like having fun. You should have a sense of humor.