Greater Boston Area
Salary: $1500/month + Equity
We’re motivated by a mission to empower patient communities. We strive to do good and also to do well. We're a young company with a big vision that you'll be a part of bringing to life. You'll gain experience in a part-time role and will have an opportunity to transition to full-time as we grow.
After growing from 23 unique designs created by families & foundations in 2017 to 46 designs in 2018, we are poised to scale the impact of our reach in 2019 and beyond. As the Operations Manager, you'll be overseeing designs in progress, coordinating production schedule with our manufacturer, organizing fulfillment logistics with our fulfillment center, and making sure orders are delivered to customers in a timely fashion.
Who You Are
- want to want to go to work every day, work hard, and take part in building an organization you’re proud of.
- a strong communicator, personable, and are comfortable interacting with users including families in active treatment.
- Are exceptionally organized, stay on top of deadlines, and are comfortable managing many moving parts
- are capable of handling the uncertainty that accompanies a new business venture.
- Point of contact for users
- Production capacity management
- Inventory management
- Customer service
Due to the high number of submissions we may not be able to personally respond to each application. Apply by sending in your resume and cover letter to us: email@example.com