This position will coordinate social media efforts across multiple platforms to build and maintain company image in a cohesive way. You will be telling patient stories via engaging in grassroots marketing efforts to connect with high profile individuals via social media to spread brand awareness. We expect you to be up to date with the latest social media trends and have excellent communication skills to creatively express our brand.
- Implementing social media strategy to align with business goals
- Frequent posts and audience engagement across these platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Mailchimp Email Marketing
- Reporting on success metrics
- 10-12 hours/week
- small monthly stipend available
- Work remotely or at our headquarters: 21 Drydock Ave, Boston, MA, 02210
Due to the high number of submissions we may not be able to personally respond to each application. Apply by sending in your resume and cover letter to us: email@example.com