Marketing & Branding Internship
Greater Boston Area
We’re motivated by a mission to empower patient communities. We strive to do good and also to do well. We're a young company with a big vision that you'll be instrumental in bringing to life.
For ten weeks, you will have the responsibility and power of a chief marketing officer. Get ready to jump in! Leading from a place of understanding, you will get to know various members of the resilience gives community both in person and online, and will be responsible for growing community engagement through digital and physical efforts. You will evaluate and develop brand messaging across mediums to reflect the stories of our members. We expect you to have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and to be up to date with the latest social media trends.
What You'll Do
- Engaging in person and online with community members
- Written and visual storytelling
- Engaging patient-support networks
- Frequent posts and audience engagement across these platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Email Marketing
- Reporting on success metrics
Who You Are
- Are motivated to take part in the building of an organization and creating an awesome place to work.
- Espouse strong business ethics as a result of intense introspection and are capable of thoroughly explaining those beliefs.
- Are motivated to learn.
- Are capable of handling the uncertainty that accompanies a new business venture.
- Want to want to go to work every day. You should like having fun. You should have a sense of humor.