Lead Sock Designer
~5 sock designs/week
Work remotely, preferably from Boston/Cambridge area
Salary: $1000/month + Options
We’re motivated by a mission to empower patient communities. We strive to do good and also to do well. We're a young company with a big vision that you'll be a part of bringing to life. You'll gain experience in a part-time role and will have an opportunity to transition to full-time as we grow.
After growing from 23 unique designs created by families & foundations in 2017 to 46 designs in 2018, we are poised to scale the impact of our reach in 2019 and beyond. As the Lead Sock Designer, you'll be translating user submissions into beautiful, manufacturing ready, socks.
Who You Are
- want to want to go to work every day, work hard, and take part in building an organization you’re proud of.
- have textile design experience
- are an skilled and versatile designer
- are organized, stay on top of deadlines, and are comfortable managing many designs
- Sock design: this includes designing from scratch as well as translating user ideas/mockups into beautiful, manufacturing ready socks
Due to the high number of submissions we may not be able to personally respond to each application. Apply by sending in your resume and cover letter to us: email@example.com