On a tangible level, our mission is to create awesome socks and ease the crippling cost of health care for chronically ill patients. Beyond the tangible, we’re motivated by the idea that at our most vulnerable, we have a unique opportunity to grow as individuals. To embrace the struggle and become stronger in body, stronger in mind, stronger in spirit.
Our guiding business philosophy is that our operations, from the time raw materials are harvested to the moment a fully finished product arrives at a customer’s door, should positively influence all stakeholders involved. We are rooted in the idea that our actions, both in terms of what we produce and how we engage with others, should have a net positive impact on our community, our society, and the planet we inhabit.
We’re looking for candidates that…
- motivated to take part in the building of an organization and creating an awesome place to work.
- espouse strong business ethics as a result of intense introspection and are capable of thoroughly explaining those beliefs.
- are damn good at what they do.
- capable of handling the uncertainty that accompanies a new business venture.
- want to want to go to work every day. You should like having fun. You should have a sense of humor.
Applicants may apply for multiple positions. Due to the high number of submissions we may not be able to personally respond to each application.
- Apply using the form below.
- Send your resume and cover letter to us: firstname.lastname@example.org