12-15 Weeks | Flexible Start/End Dates
Work remotely or at HQ: 500 West 5th Street, STE 400 Winston-Salem, NC
We’re motivated by the idea that at our most vulnerable, we have a unique opportunity to grow as individuals. To embrace the struggle and become stronger in body, stronger in mind, stronger in spirit. Our actions, both in terms of what we produce and how we engage with others, should have a net positive impact on our community, our society, and the planet we inhabit.
For ten weeks, you will have the opportunity to oversee the visual aesthetic of the resilience gives brand. You will be working on both individual member designs and general branding such as web, print, and social media graphics.
- Proven graphic design experience and strong portfolio
- Well-versed with industry software
- Strong interpersonal skills and relatability with patients
What You'll Do
- Print and web branding needs
- Translating patient inspiration into polished sock designs
- Communicating back and forth with patients to ensure patient satisfaction
Who You Are
- Are motivated to take part in the building of an organization and creating an awesome place to work.
- Espouse strong business ethics as a result of intense introspection and are capable of thoroughly explaining those beliefs.
- Are motivated to learn.
- Are capable of handling the uncertainty that accompanies a new business venture.
- Want to want to go to work every day. You should like having fun. You should have a sense of humor.