Graphic Design Internship
12 weeks | Sept 6th - December 3rd
20-25 hours per week | work remotely
We’re motivated by a mission to empower patient communities. We strive to do good and also to do well. We're a young company with a big vision that you'll be instrumental in bringing to life.
After growing from 23 unique designs created by families & foundations in 2017 to 46 designs in 2018, we are poised to scale the impact of our reach in 2020 and beyond. As an intern, you'll gain exposure into a young company and have a hand in making a real impact.
For ten weeks, you will have the opportunity to oversee the visual aesthetic of the resilience gives brand. You will be working on both individual member designs and general branding such as web, print, and social media graphics.
Who You Are
- Are motivated to take part in the building of an organization and creating an awesome place to work.
- Are motivated to learn.
- Are capable of handling the uncertainty that accompanies a new business venture.
- Want to want to go to work every day. You should like having fun. You should have a sense of humor.
- Proven graphic design experience and strong portfolio
- Well-versed with industry software
- Strong interpersonal skills and relatability with patients
What You'll Do
- Print and web branding needs
- Translating patient inspiration into polished sock designs
- Communicating back and forth with patients to ensure patient satisfaction