Our mission is to empower the patient and affect positive change in everything we do. We’re motivated by the idea that at our most vulnerable, we have a unique opportunity to grow as individuals. To embrace the struggle and become stronger in body, stronger in mind, stronger in spirit.
We are rooted in the idea that our actions, both in terms of what we produce and how we engage with others, should have a net positive impact on our community, our society, and the planet we inhabit.
We’re looking for candidates that…
- are motivated to take part in the building of an organization and creating an awesome place to work.
- espouse strong business ethics as a result of intense introspection and are capable of thoroughly explaining those beliefs.
- are motivated to learn.
- are capable of handling the uncertainty that accompanies a new business venture.
- want to want to go to work every day. You should like having fun. You should have a sense of humor.
After experiencing tremendous growth in our first full-year, we are focused on scaling the impact of resilience gives, and are seeking applicants capable of leading marketing efforts. This requires an individual capable of both high-level strategic thinking and exceptional attention to detail. You should be excited to dive in and get your hands dirty on many different fronts.
Our organization is self-sustaining and has yet to take on investment. Applicants should understand that they will receive below market compensation in exchange for a more substantial equity stake.
- Salary: $20K/year
- 50+ hours/week
- Work remotely or at HQ: 500 West 5th Street, STE 400 Winston-Salem, NC
Due to the high number of submissions we may not be able to personally respond to each application. Apply by sending in your resume and cover letter to us: firstname.lastname@example.org