Director of Business Development
Full Time Position
Work remotely or at HQ: 500 West 5th Street, STE 400 Winston-Salem, NC
Compensation: Commission + $20K base salary
We’re motivated by the idea that at our most vulnerable, we have a unique opportunity to grow as individuals. To embrace the struggle and become stronger in body, stronger in mind, stronger in spirit. Our actions, both in terms of what we produce and how we engage with others, should have a net positive impact on our community, our society, and the planet we inhabit.
We're looking for a tenacious, outgoing, and genuine sales professional to fuel our efforts to scale our impact nationally. As our Director of Business Development, you will lead our new outbound sales channel. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated expertise in sales strategies, performance measurement, increasing customer engagement, and be a great team player. This position is best suited for a self-motivated individual looking to work in a young, mission-driven, and results oriented company. You will be the third or fourth hire and will report directly to the CEO.
What You'll Do
This position will require exceptional time management, strong organizational skills, and great communication to achieve ambitious goals for this young company.
- The development of a market strategy to reach appropriate businesses and non-profits where Resilience Gives can make a difference
- Leverage your own network of individuals and organizations to best highlight the unique benefits of Resilience Gives
- Be the "eyes and ears" for product development as we continue to develop Resilience Gives as a support and fundraising platform for the healthcare community
- Knowledge of Nonprofit Landscape Required
- Peer to Peer Fundraising Experience Required
Who You Are
- Are motivated to take part in the building of an organization and creating an awesome place to work.
- Espouse strong business ethics as a result of intense introspection and are capable of thoroughly explaining those beliefs.
- Are motivated to learn.
- Are capable of handling the uncertainty that accompanies a new business venture.
- Want to want to go to work every day. You should like having fun. You should have a sense of humor.
Due to the high number of submissions we may not be able to personally respond to each application.
Apply by sending in your resume and cover letter to us: email@example.com