Founded on the bone marrow transplant unit during with cancer, our mission is to provide financial and emotional support to patients and empower communities through fundraising to save lives.
The Resilience Gives Community Ambassador program is designed for students and health professionals who are motivated to take part in changing the lives of people touched by chronic illness. The program is centered around two core components:
Supporting Patients in Active Treatment
Rooted in Jake's frustration with poorly made, ugly, beige hospital socks, we aim to give the gift of cozy feet to patients nationwide. As a community ambassador, you will be handing out member-designed Resilience Gives non-slip socks to fellow students and local patients who have been hospitalized for serious health conditions.
Empowering Communities Through Fundraising
For many patients, survivors, and others personally touched by chronic illness, fundraising is a tangible way to be proactive. As a community ambassador, you will assist local community members' fundraising initiatives. This may be a patient fundraising for their medical expenses or an organization using Resilience Gives socks to fundraise for a health charity of their choice.
- Emotional fulfillment of helping people during their time of need
- Knowing you're making a difference as you assist organizations and individuals fundraise for patients in-need and medical research
- Receiving beautiful RG swag
Send your resume along with your responses to the following questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Why do you want to be a RG Campus Ambassador?
- Why will you excel at giving the gift of cozy feet? (donating socks to patients)
- Why will you excel at helping local individuals and organizations use RG socks to fundraise for health causes close to their heart?