Our mission is to empower the patient and affect positive change in everything we do. We’re motivated by the idea that at our most vulnerable, we have a unique opportunity to grow as individuals. To embrace the struggle and become stronger in body, stronger in mind, stronger in spirit.
We are rooted in the idea that our actions, both in terms of what we produce and how we engage with others, should have a net positive impact on our community, our society, and the planet we inhabit.
We’re looking for candidates that…
- are motivated to take part in the building of an organization and creating an awesome place to work.
- espouse strong business ethics as a result of intense introspection and are capable of thoroughly explaining those beliefs.
- are motivated to learn.
- are capable of handling the uncertainty that accompanies a new business venture.
- want to want to go to work every day. You should like having fun. You should have a sense of humor.
Serving on the frontlines of our efforts to scale our impact nationally, you will be prospecting and connecting with non-profit and corporate partners. The position requires persistence as well as organizational and relationship building skills.
- Industry research
- Partner prospecting
- Pitch development
- Partner outreach
- Relationship maintenance
- 10 Weeks | flexible start & end dates
- ~20 hours/week
- Monthly Stipend Available
- Work remotely or at HQ: 500 West 5th Street, STE 400 Winston-Salem, NC
Due to the high number of submissions we may not be able to personally respond to each application. Apply by sending in your resume and cover letter to us: firstname.lastname@example.org